Cyber threats are very active, and our one mistake could lead us into great trouble. If you click on the wrong link or corrupted link, then there are high chances that this malware or virus enters your system and affects your system data. So, Norton is one of the best security software that protects the system from online dangers and threats. Norton has many remarkable functions that keep your system security in check.
Nevertheless, it has many remarkable functions or features, yet there are times when Norton users encounter any issues or problems with their Norton antivirus software. It is quite normal, as everything has some flaws or drawbacks. Norton antivirus not opening issue is one of the many issues that a user can experience while using the Norton antivirus.
Methods to resolve the Norton Antivirus not Opening Issue
Here are some methods to resolve the issue.
Method 1: Update Norton antivirus
If the Norton antivirus not opening issue arise, then you might try to update the Norton antivirus software. It will fix your issue. Updating the software is very essential as new updates always bring something which betters the software performance. So, follow the given steps to it.
Open your Norton software and go to its settings option.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection and then choose the LiveUpdate option.
- Last, you must restart your system before you use your software.
Method 2: Use Norton Power Eraser
- To use the Norton power eraser, first, download it in your system
- Now, run its downloaded file.
- A user needs to accept the agreement.
- Click on the OK button.
- Then, you need to open your Norton power eraser window.
- Here, select the ‘Scan for Risk’ option.
- After the scan process completed, you need to do the required changes.
- So do accordingly and then restart your system for better performance.
Method 3: Reinstall the Norton Software
Reinstalling the software is one of the easiest ways to tackle the Norton antivirus, not the opening issue. So start from scratch, this might fix your issue. Here are the steps to it.
- Download the Remove and Reinstall tool.
- You need to double-click on the tool.
- You need to select the remove and reinstall tool option.
- Now, a user needs to click on the remove option.
- Click on the OK button to confirms your action.
- After the software is uninstalled from the system, a user needs to reinstall it.
So, follow the installation process to reinstall the software.
Method 4: Check your Network Connection
- You need to ensure that your network connection is working properly.
- Now, restart your system and your Wi-Fi connection.
- Try to put the devices in the safe mode.
Dial +1 (718) 618-9816 for Toll-Free Antivirus Helpline
We hope all these methods will fix your Norton antivirus not opening issue. In case you are having any issue, you can contact the Norton Support desk for instant and speedy results.
The support team will always ready to help you to get rid of the issue so that you can use your Norton antivirus software properly and easily.
They guide you step by step process of the solutions so that you don’t face any issue while following the process. So if you have issues contact the Norton Support desk at +1 (718) 618-9816.
It is common for the users to face the Norton Antivirus Errors on Windows 10. A user can use the following methods to fix Norton Antivirus Errors on Windows 10.
• Upgrade the Norton Antivirus
• Download the Norton fix tool
• Download the Remove and Reinstall tool
• Restart your system so that you can use your system properly and effectively.
• Check your internet connection
• Uninstall and reinstall the software
Norton error code 1016 usually occurs when you try to download the upgraded version of the software. Your system will show the error messages whenever the issue occurs. To fix the issue, one of the best ways is to Restart the system. You need to exist all the programs and then restart the system. The next method to solve the issue is to download the Remove and Reinstall tool.
The reason behind this issue is:
• Outdated version
• The problem with the Network connection
• Faulty or corrupted files
• Incorrect Installation process
Here are the ways to fix your Norton not working on Mac
• Check your network connectivity
• Reinstall Norton antivirus
• For the better performance, exist all the program and then restart your system