We all need the Antivirus software for the shield of our system from the online threats. Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus software for system security. Kaspersky’s amazing features like real-time protection, rootkit detection, advanced scanning facility, and auto-dialer help to protect your device from malware, viruses, Trojans, and other cyber-threats.
However, sometimes users required to temporarily disable Kaspersky antivirus on mac. A user can easily do this as Kaspersky allows users to do it any time with the few simple steps.
How to temporarily disable Kaspersky antivirus on mac
Here are the steps to temporarily disable Kaspersky antivirus. A user needs to go through the following steps.
- Step 1: A user is required to open the Kaspersky Anti-Virus software.
- Step 2: In the next step, a user needs to scroll down to the application window.
- Step 3: Now, a user is required to click on the Settings option.
- Step 4: IF your application is password protected, then you are required to enter your password and open it.
- Step 5: Then, the user needs to choose the Next option.
- Step 6: Next, a user needs to open the Additional section in the Settings window.
- Step 7: After that, you need to click on the Self-Defense option.
- Step 8: A user needs to select the enable Self-Defense checkbox.
- Step 9: Last, a user needs to click on the Continue option.
Another way of the turn off the antivirus on Mac
- Step 1: First, go to the Mac menu bar.
- Step 2: Now, a user needs to find an antivirus icon.
- Step 3: Then, a user needs to right-click on it.
- Step 4: Here, you will find the Disable or Stop option.
- Step 5: Last, you need to confirm it.
It is how you can turn off the antivirus on Mac.
Contact +1 (718) 618-9816 for Antivirus Support
We hope the article will help the users to temporarily disable Kaspersky antivirus on mac. However, in the situation a user finds any difficulties and issues with their Kaspersky antivirus, then a user can freely and without hesitation can contact the Kaspersky antivirus customer support at +1 (718) 618-9816.
The support team of the Antivirus Support Desk team will give you the step by step guidelines to fix the Kaspersky antivirus issues or problems. For the safety of the system data, it is required to have Kaspersky antivirus, and if there is an issue with the software, then Kaspersky’s customer care is always there to help the users.
A user needs to follow the given steps to stop the Kaspersky Endpoint Security on a computer. The steps are simple and straightforward.
• A user needs to open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
• In the next step, a user needs to open the folder in the Managed devices option.
• Here, a user needs to select the Devices option.
• Now, a user needs to click on the device.
• Then, a user needs to select the Properties.
• In the properties window, a user needs to select the Application section.
• After that, a user is required to click on the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.
• Last, a user needs to select the stop button.
There are many reasons because of which your Kaspersky antivirus is not working on your system. And to fix the Kaspersky is not working issue, here are some of the methods of it.
• First of all, a user needs to remove the Kaspersky antivirus from the system.
• In the next step, a user needs to download the Kaspersky installer from the Kaspersky website.
• Now, install the software.
• Last, a user has required the restart the system.
Here are some solutions that a user can try to troubleshoot Kaspersky antivirus issues. A user needs to fix the issues as soon as possible as delay makes your personal information vulnerable to cyber threats.
• A user needs to check the proxy server setting. And to check the proxy setting, a user needs to go to the product setting option.
• A user needs to check the system date. Sometimes your date also becomes the reason for the Kaspersky issue.
• A user can set the browser proxy setting to fix the issue.
• A user needs to open the update settings and need to do the required changes.