Avast antivirus software offers many remarkable features and functions that help the software to keep your system safe. It protects the system from unwanted files, documents, and many other cyber-threats. It blocks the phishing emails, files, or documents. However, a user still experiences some issues or errors like avast antivirus error code 1068 with your avast antivirus software. Your system shows the ‘Windows could not start the! avast, Antivirus service on Local Computer’ message when the avast antivirus error code 1068 occurs.
Reasons for the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068
- Incompatible programs
- Graphic drivers
- Due to the incorrect way of the download process
- Corrupted and faulty registry files or documents.
- Malware and virus infection
These are some common reasons for the avast antivirus error code 1068, and due to this error, your system has to face some side effects. Here is the list of them. So have a look.
- The slow speed of the system
- Take time to run the commands
- Your system shows the error now and again
- Sometimes, the problem with the internet connection
- Files crashes
- Freezing issue
Methods to Fix the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068
Here are some methods which help the users to fix the avast antivirus error code 1068. So, follow these methods in the proper way and very carefully.
Method 1: Close the Conflicting Programs
- First, open the task manager
- Here, a user will see the list of currently running programs.
- Now, click on the process tab.
- Then, a user needs to stop each program one by one.
- And a user must observe which programs causing the issue
- And when a user finds the programs, then a user needs to uninstall the program.
Method 2: Reinstall or Update Conflicting Programs
A user needs to reinstall the conflicting programs or update the programs for the smooth functioning of avast antivirus software. A user must need to remember that the process of reinstalling or updating the software varies according to the Operating System. Here are the steps of the Windows 10.
- Click on the Start button.
- Then go to the Settings option.
- Next, select the apps.
- After that, a user needs to select the programs which are causing the error, and then click on the uninstall option.
Method 3: Update your Avast Antivirus Software
A user must update the Avast antivirus software with the latest version as new updates come with the latest features and helps to detect the new bugs on the web. After the updating process completes, a user must run the scan of the system to detect the virus or malware. Also, update your window to fix your avast antivirus error code 1068.
Method 4: Run Disk Clean Up
A user must clean the disk, as sometimes low disk space many issues. Low free space creates many issues or problems, so always clean your system space.
- Make sure you clean the cookies and cache.
- Open your Explorer window.
- Right-click on the main directory
- Here, choose Disk Clean up option under Properties option.
Method 5: Reinstall your Graphic Driver
- Open device Manger
- Go to the Graphics driver
- Right-click on it.
- Last, uninstall it.
- Also not forget to restart your system at the end of the process.
Dial +1 (718) 618-9816 for Avast Antivirus Helpline
So, try all these methods to fix your avast antivirus error code 1068, and if you are still not able to use your system or software properly, then make a hassle-free contact to the Avast Support desk. Here, we will find solutions to all your issues or problems. The executives will do their best to provide you the most simple and easy solutions. So, have any problem, contact the Avast support team at +1 (718) 618-9816.
• There are many reasons because of which Avast Antivirus is not working properly. And to fix the issue try the following method
• Update your Avast antivirus software
• Reinstall you Avast antivirus software
• Update or reinstall your conflicting programs
• Repair your corrupted or faulty registry files
• Scan your system
• Uninstall other security software system
Avast slowing down system performance because there are many files running at the same time, less RAM installed low disk space, conflicting programs, the issue with the operating system, and many others.
To install the Avast antivirus software, a user needs to download it first. For this, you need to visit the website of the avast, and from here, a user needs to download it. After that, install antivirus software in your system.