Norton is one of the established antivirus software, and the service of the Norton is highly enjoyed by the users across the world. We all need antivirus software to protect our system and what is best than the Norton. Norton runs a deep scan into our system and detects the harmful and unwanted files in a system. Norton provides the best security and safety of the system from the cyber-threats like a virus, malware, Trojans, spyware, and worms. It blocks all the threats that steal your personal and professional data. But like any other software, Norton also has some flaws. Norton users can face some issues or problems with their antivirus software. One of the prevalent issues or problems with it is Norton Server Error.
Your system keeps showing the’ Norton server is briefly unavailable. Please check out yet again later on’ message, and due to this, you are not able to use your Norton software properly, and eventually, it interrupts your system security and safety and makes it vulnerable to the online threats and dangers. A user needs to solve the issue so that your systems’ security does not hamper, and you can use the Norton antivirus effectively in your system.
What are the causes of the Norton Server Error?
There are various causes due to which Norton server error occurs. Here are some of them.
- Window registry: Your corrupted and faulty window registry and window system files are one of the main causes of the Norton server error.
- Firewall setting: When you have made some recent Firewall settings, then there are chances that you will face the Norton server error.
- Virus and malware: In case your system has some virus or malware infected program or file, then also you can face the Norton issue.
- Installation process: Your incomplete download process also leads to the many Norton issue like Norton server error.
Methods to resolve the Norton Server error
Users can resolve the issue by using various effective methods. These methods can easily fix your problem. So, a user needs to go through these methods to get rid of the Norton error.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Software
A user needs to uninstall and reinstall the Norton software to fix the error. So, first, uninstall the software from the system and then to reinstall it, go to the Norton main page, and from there install the Norton software again.
Download Norton fix tool
Another way to fix the Norton server error is to download the Norton fix tool. Here is the step by step guidelines of it.
- First, download the tool and save it in your system folder.
- In the next step, run the downloaded file and accept the agreement.
- Now, click on the continue button.
- Then, install the latest version of the software and click on the OK button.
- Last, you need to restart your system.
Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
There is another tool as well to fix the Norton error that is Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Go to the Norton Main page and there download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file in the preferred folder.
- Now, go to the file and run the file.
- Accept the agreement and click on the continue button.
- Install the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and run it.
- Last, after the process is done, restart the system.
Contact +1 (718) 618-9816 for Antivirus Support
We wish these methods could help the users to fix the Norton server error with ease. However, if you might have any other issue or problem with Norton, then you can contact our Antivirus support desk at +1 (718) 618-9816 teams to get the required solutions or answers.
When Norton security scan error occurs, your device stops scanning, and you will not see any outcome. In this case, you must check your settings and also make sure you are using the active internet connection that works properly fine.
When the Norton browsing at-risk issue appears, then you need to download and install the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. The tool will fix your Norton issue or problem.
Your outdated software and corrupted or faulty files could be the reasons behind the issue due to which you are having problem in installing Norton 360. In this situation, you need to remove the outdated version of the Norton software and reinstall the latest version of it. Also, ensure your network connectivity. Sometimes, poor or bad strength of the network connection leads to many problems or issue with the Norton antivirus.